This site is being set up to provide tutorials and 'good practice' for users of the rotary-site.org website templates. Until they are all finished, please refer to the tutorials on the RIBI Template site - most of the processes are very similar
The homepage has various options for display which are set by the site administrator, including;
- A full-width carousel of images (in either 'letterbox' or 'normal', 3:2, ratio, as above) OR
- pages that you want to highlight as 'Featured' will display as a carousel (if no full-width carousel is chosen) or a list of thumbnail images (if there is a full-width carousel)
- Optional display of: meetings/events/calendar, club officers, links in the horizontal menu bar.
- If you add pages that are 'meetings' or 'events' - i.e. with a date, if they occur within 30 days of today, they will appear (with their photo and description, if provided) on the right of the page. If no pages occur within the next 30 days, the 'main menu' is duplicated, but showing the main picture and description for each page.
- Meeting information - including a venue picture, URL and a Google Map are also easily added.
- You can add your club Facebook or Twitter feed to the home page